Landscape Care & Maintenance
Your landscape is a valuable asset. Protect and enhance it with our experienced landscape maintenance professionals offering practical knowledge in year round maintenance of all landscapes, both residential and commercial. Enjoy award-winning and cost-effective maintenance while receiving first class service from skilled, supervised crews. Our horticulturists will asses and monitor your landscape, tailoring programs to fit you and your property’s needs.
- Lawn Care: Fine turf mowing, fertilization/weed control, power edging, core aeration, field mowing and lawn renovations
- Plant Bed Maintenance: Spring and fall clean-ups, weed control, perennials/annual care, mulching, fertilization
- Tree and Shrub Care: Trimming/shaping, pruning, removal and stump grinding, fertilization, pest control and renewal/rejuvenation
- Other Services: Mosquito control, snow and ice control, holiday decorating, professional landscape consultations and more!
“I am very pleased with the maintenance services. Each crew has been very professional. The quality of their work has been excellent. Each crew has worked diligently and completed the service in a timely fashion.”
– Patricia H., Wauwatosa
“Your company has an excellent reputation which is well deserved.”
– Mary C., Milwaukee
“It was comforting (and impressive!) that Hawks was diligent in the application of the mosquito repellent treatment. [Your salesperson] was most responsive and [your applicator was] a gentleman and informative.”
– Jo and Bob J., Wauwatosa
Hawks Peace of Mind Guarantee
We take the worry out of your landscape. Everything Hawks does for you will be done right and each step of the process will be easy to understand.
- Your Hawks landscape design or maintenance program will be created by a graduate of landscape architecture, landscape design or horticulture.
- You will work with one Hawks representative throughout the design, installation and maintenance of your landscape.
- Your Hawks representative will choose the crew for your project and will be at the site to give design support and answer questions.
- Your Hawks installers and maintenance team will be trained professionals, your fertilizer and pesticide applicator will be fully licensed to ensure professional results.
- During your project, your Hawks representative will walk the site and explain maintenance procedures for the care of your new investment.
- Your installation project will pass a ten point quality checklist before it’s considered complete.
- Your two year Hawks plant and hardscape guarantee is one of the best in the industry.*
- Hawks will keep in contact with you, offering monthly e-mail care information and helpful updates for your landscape.
- We are always just one call away, offering a helping hand or explaining any questions you may have, just as we have been for well over 140 years.
* See contract for specific guarantee details.