Landscape Design & Construction
The award-winning landscape design and construction division of Hawks handles projects of all sizes, both residential and commercial around the Milwaukee area. We are proud of our historic roots and are committed to providing the best landscape services and customer experience in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are the experienced experts in designing and installing landscapes of any size and complexity.
- Hardscaping: Brick and stone patios and walks, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens and natural stone features
- Carpentry: Decks, fences, screens, gazebos and pergolas
- Mood Features: Ponds, water features, fire pits, fire places and night lighting
- Plantings: Four seasons of interest through trees, shrubs, evergreens, perennials and annual flower installations
- Earth Work: Grading, drainage, topsoil, sod and seeding
“Hawks was by far the best experience we had in our remodeling. Thanks again for the great design and service.”
– John and Cindy J.
“We strive in our business to work toward what you executed perfectly.”
– Jamie W., Nashotah
“Very easy to communicate my ideas and [Hawks] was very thorough with follow up to job completion. It was a pleasurable experience.”
– Sharon F., Brookfield
Hawks Peace of Mind Guarantee
We take the worry out of your landscape. Everything Hawks does for you will be done right and each step of the process will be easy to understand.
- Your Hawks landscape design or maintenance program will be created by a graduate of landscape architecture, landscape design or horticulture.
- You will work with one Hawks representative throughout the design, installation and maintenance of your landscape.
- Your Hawks representative will choose the crew for your project and will be at the site to give design support and answer questions.
- Your Hawks installers and maintenance team will be trained professionals, your fertilizer and pesticide applicator will be fully licensed to ensure professional results.
- During your project, your Hawks representative will walk the site and explain maintenance procedures for the care of your new investment.
- Your installation project will pass a ten point quality checklist before it’s considered complete.
- Your two year Hawks plant and hardscape guarantee is one of the best in the industry.*
- Hawks will keep in contact with you, offering monthly e-mail care information and helpful updates for your landscape.
- We are always just one call away, offering a helping hand or explaining any questions you may have, just as we have been for well over 140 years.
* See contract for specific guarantee details.